April 11, 2005

Kinkt Blog FAQ

This post will work as a FAQ for this blog. More updates will follow when necessary.

1. Who writes this blog?
2. What does this blog have to do with Kinkt Records?
3. Can I send demo's to Kinkt Records?
4. I have a label of my own. Do you trade CD's?
5. Do you use RSS?
6. I've e-mailed Kinkt Records, but there's no response, what should I do?


1. Who writes this blog?

As of now, Daniel and Ilkka. More people will join shortly. If you would like to join, please contact me by email daniel (at) kinkt (dot) com

2. What does this blog have to do with Kinkt Records?

I own Kinkt Records, but that's about it. We write about everything we love, be it music, movies, street-golf or the weather.

3. Can I send demo's to Kinkt Records?

Yes you can. Submission details can be found at the Kinkt Records website.

Mail your CD's to Ilkka

Kinkt Records
Ilkka Kujansivu
Iso Roobertinkatu 48-50 B 26
00120 Helsinki
Finland

4. I have a label of my own. Do you trade CD's?

Yes we do. Just contact us at Kinkt Records by E-mail: kinkt (at) kinkt (dot) com

5. Do you use RSS?

Not really, but most RSS-readers should understand our atom-feed, which is http://kinkt.blogspot.com/atom.xml

6. I've e-mailed Kinkt Records, but there's no response, what should I do?

Just make sure that you have included your relevant contact details in the e-mail, there should be a reply asap. Also, make sure that you remove the REMOVETHIS-part from the address! info@REMOVETHISkinkt.com

No comments:

 
Add to Google